If you are looking for an opportunity to work with an incredible company and earn a nice income, we have the job for you! Benchmarkinc Recruiting, one of the top recruiting companies in the restoration industry is looking for a Mitigation Project Manager for one of our clients with offices in West Virginia & Pittsburgh.
For over 38 years they have worked with customers to provide full-service remediation providing 24/7 emergency flood and water damage restoration, fire and smoke damage restoration, mold decontamination & reconstruction. The Mitigation Project Manager is responsible for the oversight and management of the mitigation techs as well as the project cycle for the mitigation projects by providing direction and coordination of all field activities; estimating the loss of the project through the use of Xactimate; managing the project schedule throughout the project lifecycle; and securing any unique materials, permits and/or equipment required to complete the project.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Potential to earn $70,000+
- Health & Benefits
- Provided a company vehicle, cell phone and laptop
- Use and read Xactimate scopes to coordinate restoration projects
- Respond to property damage emergency calls
- Negotiate mitigation services and insurance claims settlements
- Manage budgets, profitability, schedules and progress of mitigation projects, from start to finish while maintaining quality standards
- Ensure equipment is in working order
- Secure unique materials, permits, and equipment required
- Plan, organize, lead, assist and manage field supervisors, production staff and vendors to ensure schedule delivery
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Complete monthly expense reports
- Attend all appropriate company meetings & company sponsored training sessions
- Additional duties required as needed
- 3+ years’ experience in the restoration industry (Residential and/or Commercial Mitigation experience preferred)
- 3+ years’ managerial experience
- IICRC Certifications a plus
- Proven ability to oversee and manage 10-20 projects at one time
- Proficient in using Xactimate; must be proficient with smartphones and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project & Outlook)
- Ability to read, understand, manage and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work budgets and project schedules
- Experience establishing contacts and relationships with clients, subcontractors and vendors
- Possess exceptional organizational and planning skills (detailed oriented person)
- Ability to recognize and solve problems independently
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- A leader that is self-motivated, responsible and accountable
- Healthy and must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
We particularly encourage applications from candidates whose race, national origin, sex, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or physical disability will contribute to our diversity.
We are experts when it comes to the Flooring, Home Improvement, Disaster Restoration, Home Furnishings and Electronics industries. No, seriously - we have a decade of experience and knowledge to back it up.
You can trust us when it comes to finding you a job within these industries; we’ve been there and done that!
Don’t believe us?
We have placed over 4,000 candidates with our clients throughout the United States and Canada and have seen it all when it comes to recruiting!
When you work with us, we have your back! If you have the skills, history and personality, we won’t stop until we find that perfect job for you with one of our clients!
Last but not least, we are a fun, energetic environment with a great staff that is tough, experienced and always willing to help you out!
Location/Region: Wheeling, WV (US)