AAA is growing and has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team of Sales Agents. Our door is open to talented sales professionals with the ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude.
Joining AAA is an opportunity to strengthen the name and reputation of the brand you’ve always known, while reaching a new level of opportunity in your career. Our Insurance Company is a financially strong organization rated A+ by A.M. Best's Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy.
Through the years, AAA has worked to create an environment that encourages employees to stay with the company for a long time. We believe we've accomplished this goal through our employee benefit and incentive programs. This is demonstrated by the many employees who have chosen to work as AAA employees more than 10 years.
Since its founding in 1902, AAA's vision for the future has focused on growth and expansion while maintaining excellent employee relations. AAA employees take pride in their commitment to excellence and their ability to provide legendary service to our members.
As an AAA Insurance Sales Agent you will work in our Washington branch office located at 196 Murtland Avenue. You will be offering new memberships and property & casualty insurance products while assisting with managing current company accounts. This is an inside sales position, servicing our customers in person as well as on the phone. We’re looking for motivated, self-starters, who can work independently in order to build and service a book of business. Successful agents demonstrate the ability to multi-task, cross-sell, accurately quote insurance rates, and qualify prospects and service members.
- 2 yrs sales experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, HS Diploma required
- Valid Driver’s license and good driving record
- Successful completion of employment references and background check
- Property and Casualty Insurance license required by designated hire date
AAA will support you by offering:
- Paid Training of $20.51 for up to 6 months then; commission based with a forgivable draw
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401(k)plan with a company match
- Recognition program for top performers
- National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 20 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation since 1902
- No overhead expenses
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products and services for millions of members for over 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
Location/Region: Washington, PA (US)