The Valve Repair Technician shall perform valve assessment, repair, testing, painting, and tagging of customer supplied valves.
· Operate Forklift & Cranes
· Operate Hydro-Testing Equipment
· Clean Valve Components
· Identify Parts to be replaced
· Process Work Order Paperwork
· Disassemble and Assess Valve
· Reassemble Valves with new parts
· Manufacture certain actuation and valve components
· Follow Manufacturer Guidelines
· Field Service Repair and Troubleshooting
· Other responsibilities, as assigned
- High School diploma and/or equivalent
· 1-3 Years Valve or Mechanical Rotating Equipment Experience
· Must be available to travel
· Operate Machinery Required for Valve Tests and Repairs
· Experience in operating forklifts and heavy machinery
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read blue prints and schematics.
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to work overtime if needed.
· Ability to work as an effective member of a team
DistributionNOW is an industry-leading provider of pipe, valves and valve automation, fittings, instrumentation, mill and industrial supplies, tools, safety supplies, electrical products, drilling and production equipment, artificial lift, pumps, fabricated equipment, and industrial paints and coatings to the upstream, midstream, and downstream and industrial markets. We also offer supply chain solutions such as procurement, inventory, warehouse management logistics, safety and turnaround support services, project management, and business process and performance metrics reporting.
At DistributionNOW, we believe our associates are the best in the business. We value and reward hardworking, creative, and dedicated employees that desire to be part of a team committed to outstanding customer service. START YOUR CAREER NOW.
Location/Region: Washington, PA (US)