Experienced mechanic needed at Flogistix LP with at least 3-5 years of experience working on General Motors engines 5.7L. Some Cummins engine experience helpful. Our shop needs a team player who can work independently and has strong communication skills.
Candidates for Mechanic jobs need to have a High School Diploma and courses related to this field.
Duties will include the following:
- Building and assembling machines or mechanical components according to requirements
- Inspect engines, and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Conducting repairs aiming for maximum reliability
We are looking for a skilled Mechanic to repair equipment as required. You will be responsible for ensuring functionality and reliability of equipment, engines and mechanical systems.
An excellent mechanic must have manual dexterity and great attention to detail. They must be able to work with various machines and tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
- Build and assemble equipment or mechanical components according to requirements
- Inspect equipment, engines, etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and equipment
- Undertake other duties as assigned
- Keep logs of work and report on issues
- Must pass and comply with all DOT regulations
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, kneel, bend, stoop, and climb
Competitive Pay and Benefits!
FLOGISTIX is an oil and gas optimization company that uses an engineered approach to help customers with their compression and water transfer needs. FLOGISTIX has developed a new line of wellhead compressors, the FX series, designed to meet all wellhead compression and vapor recovery applications. Our industry leading control panel, the LOGIX PLC, monitors all compressor functions giving our customers total control and increased production. All units include satellite telemetry and are available on our unique 30 day rental contracts. FLOGISTIX offers no charge well analysis with economic justification in our Petroleum Engineering Department for our valued customers. Our custom fabrication department can work with you to design equipment for purchase to meet your needs in: electric or gas engine compression packages, vapor recovery units, gas lift units, water injection plants, fluid transfer systems, and ASME code vessels.
Location/Region: Washington, PA (US)