iSystems Group is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Information and Technology company. We are a fast-growing provider of Information Technology (IT) services including project management services, consulting services for government and private sectors. We provide IT solutions that help our clients realize IT goals, reduce cost and increase revenue. Located in Fairfax Station, Virginia, we offer an outstanding opportunity for a super-sharp junior proposal manager to help coordinate the development and submission of proposals for federal, state and civilian clients. We need a smart, organized, obsessively conscientious team player with 1-2 years' experience in federal contracting, proposal development.
iSystems responds to 1-5 requests for proposals (RFPs) for contracted projects each month. Requests range from 30-page federal RFPs and smaller RFI’s with detailed requirements and multiple government forms to two-page company capabilities briefs. In this role the junior proposal manager will work with senior executives, proposal writers and a teaming partners to assemble and submit responses that meet all RFP requirements and strict deadlines.
The successful candidate must be develop related search criteria, develop / monitor watch list and decompose vague requirements of government RFPs; track proposal deliverables and see that all forms, past performance data, process figures, and staffing charts are complete; and help coordinate the efforts of senior managers, teaming partners, writers, graphic designers, and administrative support in completing proposals on time. The proposal manager's responsibilities include the following:
· Assist in performing internet research on federal contracting opportunities and competitors.
· Scour RFPs to help outline requirements — including deadlines, contacts, page limits, format, attachments, notarizations, and delivery specifications.
· Create and track schedules for writers, contributors, graphic designers, and reviewers.
· Manage the development of proposal graphics, charts, and tables.
· Assist in formatting final drafts of proposals in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
· Package proposals and execute delivery by email, overnight mail, or hand.
· Track and update past performance information and staff resumes, including narrative and administrative information.
· Maintain database of capture information such as the proposal amount, win/loss/draw results, and evaluators' feedback.
· The position requires a bachelor's degree and minimum of one year of relevant experience.
We offer a supportive, team-based work environment. Salary is not commission-based and will be commensurate with experience. We offer the ability to telecommute and a very flexible schedule.
iSystems Group, Inc, is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, IT consultant company. We provide SharePoint Development and training, portfolio /program / project management services including risk management, earned value management, schedule management, training and project management office (PMO) support. Additionally, iSystems Group is experienced in systems engineering including COTS integration, big data analytics and enterprise architecture.