Energetic. Friendly. Fun. Not exactly the words that first come to mind when you think about working in the marketing and client relations industry, right? We get it.
I.C. Executives is a nationally respected marketing services provider offering a broad array of services for a range of clients in the Pittsburgh area. We pride ourselves on being different. We operate in a team-based environment, made up of diverse associates who are passionate, innovative and focused! We have consistently been recognized as one Pittsburgh's best marketing institutions and are currently need an enthusiastic Marketing Intern for our location!
We need a Marketing Intern to assist their Marketing department this summer and fall. We love giving real work to our interns - trust us, you won't be getting coffee. We think the only way you'll learn is by doing stuff that really matters to the success of the business. Our marketing intern will be involved in a wide variety of projects, including but not limited to:
- Marketing campaigns – promote products/services to target demographic during marketing campaigns taking place in approved marketing areas throughout the Long Island area with the goal of increasing brand exposure and building a viable client base.
- Marketing client acquisition initiatives – Engage with consumers during marketing campaigns to increase product/service sales, educate consumers on product features and benefits, and make purchase suggestions.
At the end of the internship, you won't leave our firm empty-handed. In addition to all of the real-world work samples you can add to your portfolio, we will also provide their interns with a professional performance evaluation.
Minimum Requirements of the Marketing Intern:
- Students entering their junior or senior year or recent graduates of accredited four-year degree program preferred; graduate students will also be considered
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Previous internship or relevant work experience preferred
- Must be available to work full-time for summer employment (typically May through August). Will continue part-time or full time depending on preference during the fall semester
Minimum Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of marketing basics, strong writing skills and a familiarity with marketing analytics is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a collaborative fashion.
- Can-do attitude and strong work ethic.
- Organized and detail-oriented. Able to coordinate various marketing initiatives throughout the internship and multi-task
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
We strive to deliver the unparalleled customer experience, and show customers they can count on more from our company. The same is true for our associates. You can count on more benefits, more training, more support, and more opportunity!