If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family owned dealership, Budd Baer Automotive is for you! Budd Baer Automotive is always looking for a qualified individuals to join our sales and service teams to help handle the overflow of work we are experiencing.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
What We Offer * Medical and Vision
* 401K Plan * Hourly pay plus commission
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Provide parts for all departments in the dealership.
* Utilized in house and outside sources efficiently for wholesale and retail customers.
* Locate, order and sell parts for Technicians in mechanical, body shop, and sales department.
* Provide assistance to customers both in the dealership and over the phone.
Qualifications * High school diploma or equivalent required
* DMS operation and computer billing, invoicing and automated PO's
* General computer and internet knowledge
* Good knowledge of automotive parts, vendors, supply sources of OE and aftermarket parts.
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Valid driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: Washington, PA (15301)