POSITION IS IN WASHINGTON, PA.
EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD IS PREFERRED.
$12 - $14/ HOUR. SHIFT DETAILS:
* 2PM- 6PM
* 3-5 DAYS A WEEK * SOME WEEKENDS & DAY SHIFTS REQUIRED
CALL 412-369-5100 FOR DETAILS. Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing. If you’re the right one for us, you love and admire the seniors in your community, take great pride in your work and think of caring for others as more than just a job. Work as many or as few hours as you want, as our independently owned and operated team is looking for high-energy individuals that are looking for full or part time work, nights, days, weekends and holidays.
Benefits * Weekly pay with direct deposit
* GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
* Free continuing education & CPR certification
* Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* All shifts available including days, evenings, overnights & weekends
* One to one patient care * Employee Referral Bonus Program
* Employee Perks Program * 401K/ Profit Sharing Plan
Responsibilities * Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
* Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
* Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
* Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
Requirements * Valid driver’s license
* Reliable car/ auto insurance * Clean background and criminal record
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Washington, PA (15301)