Are you stuck changing oil at a Quicklube shop?
Want to learn some real skills? We pay attention to our rookie technicians and actually train you.
We have a true process and you will work alongside a mentor technician in our express bays.
We want to help you grow and provide excellent service to our customers.
What are you looking for? How can we help you?
We offer full medical benefits, vacation pay, and 401K.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family owned dealership, Budd Baer Automotive is for you! Budd Baer Automotive is always looking for a qualified individuals to join our sales and service teams to help handle the overflow of work we are experiencing.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
What We Offer * Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Technician Specific Benefits * State-of-the-art, brand new facility with cutting edge technology
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Responsibilities
* Complete and communicate Multipoint Inspection's on every vehice
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
* Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
* Complete routine maintenance services such as oil change, tire rotation, replacing air and cabin filers, wiper blades and bulbs.
* Complete Used Vehicle inspection process for re-sale.
* Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
Qualifications * Communication skills – communicates effectively with others.
* Time management – managing one’s own time and time of others.
* Basic computer skills. * Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Washington, PA (15301)