Home Instead Senior Care is looking for CAREGivers to join our growing team in Washington County.
We are offering a $500.00 Sign on Bonus just in time for Christmas!!
CAREGivers of all experience levels are welcome to apply.
Home Instead Senior Care has multiple CAREGiver positions available for full time and part time work.
Here at Home Instead, CAREGivers will provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain safely in their homes including companion care and personal care.
Work in a location near you: Washington, Canonsburg, McDonald, Burgettstown, McMurray, Fredericktown, Scenery Hill, Prosperity, Houston, and more!
Benefits* Medical * Supplemental Insurance through Aflac
* Flexible Scheduling * Personalized Training
* Paid Time Off * Referral Bonuses
* Monthly Bonuses * Caregiver Recognition
* Monthly Contests/Drawings/Events * $500.00 Sign on Bonus
Responsibilities* Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and meal preperation.
* Remind clients to take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
* Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
* Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
* Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
* Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
* Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
* Provide companionship Qualifications* Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Ability to perform all essential job functions
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
* Supportive and compassionate * High School Diploma or equivalent
* Take pride in providing high quality care
* Willing to take a background check/drug test
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Washington, PA (15301)