If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family owned dealership, Budd Baer Automotive is for you! Budd Baer Automotive is always looking for a qualified individuals to join our sales and service teams to help handle the overflow of work we are experiencing.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
What We Offer * Medical and Vision
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Cleans collision center customer vehicles following repairs per standard process, pre-washes vehicles as they arrive to assist in check-in process.
* Helps with vehicle flow through production process as directed by Production Manager.
* Helps maintain a clean and safe facility.
* Drives vehicles to and from service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Assists with transport to sublet vendors as arranged by Production Manager
* Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications
* Ability to follow directions
* Clear and Valid Driver's License * Ability to follow instructions
* Positive attitude * Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: Washington, PA (15301)