At Moon Township Ford, we strive to conduct our business as a well-respected organization; with integrity, hard work, and with the highest care for our employees and customers.
Every employee at Moon Township Ford is absolutely critical to our success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same phenomenal service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership throughout the years. Benefits * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Health and wellness * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Receiving and processing all parts orders
* Understand and control of parts inventory
* Creating bin locations for new stock
* Notify customers on parts arrival.
* Notify of shortage & damage discrepancies
* Processing accessories and shelving them
* Prepare items for returns and shipping
* Deliver parts to a second location
* Processing Warranty scrap * Keeping things in neat and orderly fashion
* Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
* Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry.
Qualifications * High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience with auto parts sales necessary
* Experience in wholesale, retail and in-house preferred
* Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
* Detail-oriented, have a professional appearance and strong work ethic
* Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Coraopolis, PA (15108)