If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family owned dealership, Budd Baer Automotive is for you! Budd Baer Automotive is always looking for a qualified individuals to join our sales and service teams to help handle the overflow of work we are experiencing.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
At Budd Baer Automotive, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
What We Offer
Medical and Dental
401K Plan *
Paid time off and vacation *
Growth opportunities *
Paid Training *
Employee vehicle purchase plans *
Family owned and operated *
Long term job security *
Health and wellness *
Flexible Work Schedule *
Saturday Lunches *
Discounts on products and services
Technician Specific Benefits
* Air-conditioned shop
State-of-the-art, brand new facility with air-conditioned and cutting edge technology (collision center only)
Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
Uniforms provided *
Discounts on products and services *
Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
Highly productive shop *
Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
Clean and professional work environment
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* ASE certifications are ideal * Strong automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
Location/Region: Washington, PA (15301)