Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing rivaled support and helping clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors.
Williams Lea is hiring for Expense Associates for our Downtown Wheeling, WV office to work the following shifts:
- Monday to Friday between 7:00 am-3:30 pm
- Wage: $15:00 hourly
- Monday through Friday 4:00 pm to 12:30 am
- Wage: $16.50 hourly
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
Do you enjoy the reconciliation of data? This position could be for you! The Expense Associate provides data entry, review and/or reconciliation of reimbursable business expenses and expense reports for our clients.
- Utilize appropriate logs and/or tracking software for all-expense processing work
- Thoroughly assess job request and ensure appropriate completion of job tasks throughout task lifecycle
- Create, process, and/or audit expense reimbursement requests by ensuring the proper documentation and approvals are submitted/received
- Complete data entry to appropriate expense processing software, as needed; may include adding accounts, vouchers, requests, general ledger numbers and/or obtaining correct documentation and/or approvals
- Review requests for compliance with policies and/or procedures; escalate concerns to supervisor
- Use established procedures, standards, and formats to complete expense processing requests to client satisfaction
- Demonstrate proficiency in using equipment/technology/software and hardware necessary to perform job functions
- Communicate with team members, lead, supervisor or client on job or deadline concerns
- Meet contracted deadlines for service delivery to our clients
- Troubleshoot basic software or hardware problems
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum (1) year administrative support experience preferably ina legal, banking or large corporate environment
- Skilled in the use of MS Office software (Word, Excel); strong keyboarding skills
- Familiar with other software programs for providing expense processing support
- Strong attention to detail; able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Able to exercise good judgment to make decisions that conform to business needs and policy
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability and understanding of, when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level
- Ability to maintain professional composure when working with immediate deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Proven customer service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
Your safety and well-being:
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering and when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: Martins Ferry, OH (43935)