Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing unrivaled support and helping clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors.
Williams Lea is hiring for Accounts Payable Associates for our Downtown Wheeling, WV office to work Monday to Friday 11:00 am to 8:00pm!
Pay: $15.30 hourly
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
If you are passionate about AP and AR, this job could be for you!
The Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Associate may perform tasks related to either Accounts Receivables or Accounts Payables or both. Ensures the efficient, accurate, and timely processing of receivables and/or payables in accordance with established guidelines and procedures.
- Audit reimbursement and manual check requests for proper paperwork and approval(s).
- Verify and add new vendors to PeopleSoft.
- Edit general ledger account numbers and correct coding errors.
- Verify invoice information against purchase order information and process payments in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Enter vouchers and balance batches.
- Respond to inquiries within Williams Lea and from vendors, researching payment issues as needed.
- Process and distribute reimbursement and manual check requests.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with the manager on job or deadline issues.
- Associates Degree or advanced degree preferred
- 2-3 years of related financial experience in a professional service organization; law firm experience preferred.
- Prior knowledge of financial systems, i.e., Aderant Expert, Chrome River, Elite, CMS or any other comparable financial system preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and spreadsheet software applications.
- Proven customer service skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance client relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive materials/documents.
- Attention to detail, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary,
- Ability to maintain professional composure when working with immediate deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Your safety and well-being
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering, and when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: Martins Ferry, OH (43935)