Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing rivaled support and helping clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors.
Williams Lea is hiring for a Marketing Associate for our Wheeling office to work Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm!
Pay: $15.63 hourly
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
The Marketing Associate is a member of our Williams Lea team delivering exceptional customer service to our client locations. Responsibilities include data entry and database maintenance, fulfillment of client marketing requests and assistance with special projects.
1. CRM Task & Activities ownership and validation:
- Memorialize BD trips (incl. upcoming calendar items) and log notes or interactions in CRM.
- Log results of business generation (PNM) calls or meetings.
- Capture media interviews, placements, and interactions.
- Validate certain Activities logged by other users / other systems.
- Validate and enhance data from SmartCRM call logging.
- Holiday gift & branding engagements/feedback.
2. Log/connect new business generation (PNMs) to relevant events, meetings, calls, media coverage, or publications.
- Done via direct request and by monitoring the Incoming PNM email distro.
3. Data and validation support as necessary for future integrations between systems, such as firm travel and billing systems.
- Cross-reference BD activities with expense reports - work with firm systems (Chrome River, etc.) to align business development-related expenses with memorializing effort in CRM and connecting such to reimbursement process.
- Cross-reference BD-related trips and Concur (travel system) data with OnePlace.
1. Monitor Contacts and various legal subscriptions and publications for contact additions, updates, executive movement and organizational changes.
2. Generate new contacts and relationships through email scraping software, Gwabbit.
3. Daily validation of current data – de-duplication, CRM style guide compliance with new entries, validation of integrations with third-party data, using Excel and other tools to clean data.
4. Gather intel and process new joiner contacts into our CRM.
5. Create and run reports for various needs.
Technology and software would include: OnePlace/Salesforce, Excel, Gwabbit, Vuture, 3e Elite, and other cloud-based systems that integrate with the CRM.
- Familiarity with Salesforce is preferred but not necessary.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Person should be comfortable working with multiple data systems.
- Understand the structure of firm data and do the necessary research to ensure that integrity is maintained.
- Clear understanding of process around report building and be able to learn the types of reports the various business units need to create.
- Familiarity with other professional services firms (law firms, accounting firms, banks, etc) a plus.
- Above all, a data steward must be meticulous and act as the gatekeeper of firm data.
- Be a self-starter
- Exercise judgment & decision making abilities
- Passionate about data & data integrity (enforce data governance)
- Ability to think about big picture items
- Experience with performing due diligence, research and prospecting
- Customer service focused
- Comfortable with working with large sets of data & using excel to perform data manipulation
- Ability to adopt new technology quickly
- Knowledge seeker
- Ability to remain calm in stressful work environment
- Empathy = perspective
Your safety and well-being:
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering and when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: Moundsville, WV (26041)