Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing rivaled support and helping clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors.
Williams Lea is hiring for Marketing Web Coordinator for our Wheeling office to work Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm!
Pay: $20.00 hourly
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
The Web Coordinator will work within the law firm’s Business Development and Marketing department and will directly support the firm’s Marketing Communications Manager and other members of the firm focused around website production management.
- Publishes content to firm web sites (e.g., mayerbrown.com, appellate.net) in an accurate and timely fashion. Content includes lawyer bios, events, media coverage, accolades, podcasts and day-to-day management.
- Report on web analytics and develop insights to leverage web presence.
- Troubleshoot bugs, broken links and other problems.
- Coordinate with business development, design and editorial teams to create high performing and interactive landing pages while advising them on best practices.
- Make recommendations on archiving old material, making necessary updates.
- Handle other duties or projects as may be assigned by Business Development & Marketing leadership.
Specific Technical Skills:
- Experience managing multiple websites that involve creating landing pages, daily website content updates (banners, html tweaks) and more
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Sitecore, Wordpress, basic HTML and Libsyn a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail, along with strong written and oral communication skills; proofreading experience helpful
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with people at all levels within the firm
- Self-starter, able to work unmonitored and to independently identify problems and suggest solutions
- Good judgment, a team-first orientation and stamina
Bachelor’s degree in a related field. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered in lieu of the degree when the experience has been directly related to the functions of the role
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
- 1-3 years of success in marketing communications in a professional services or corporate environment, including experience with web editing and content management systems
Your safety and well-being:
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering and when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: Colliers, WV (26035)